Whether it is your diamond ring, a diamond necklace or gold bracelet, your jewellery can be a quick simple and discreet method of obtaining a secured loan. Our asset loans come with benefits such as:
- There are no credit checks.
- Funds can be released within 24hrs of accepting our offer.
- There are no monthly repayments.
- There is no impact on your credit history if you do not repay the loan.
Your dedicated account manager will be on hand to provide answers to any questions that you may have and will take the time to understand your requirements and provide the best solution tailored to you. So why not call us today or send in a loan enquiry.
When valuing your jewellery great care is taken by our valuers in handling your precious piece. Our valuers will look at a number of factors when determining the current market value of your asset, which include:
The condition of your items, the cut, colour, clarity and carat weight of any diamonds, the weight of the metal and will also factor in if the item is from a high end brand such as Cartier, Tiffany, BVLGARI etc.
We have a number of solutions to get your jewellery and diamonds to us.
1) Royal Mail Special Delivery. Our next-day delivery pack is free and fully insured for you to send your items directly to us.
2) Collection: Subject to the value of the items, we can send a private courier fully insured, to collect and deliver your items directly to us.
3) Arrange to come-in: Simply contact us to arrange a time and day to come in and meet us, and hand-over your items in person.
4) For high-valued loans, we can arrange for one of our experts to come along to where the item is being stored and have it appraised on-site. Your dedicated account manager will be able to discuss the best solution with you.
Whist your jewellery is in our possession, it is held in a high-security vault. During this time your item is fully insured to its current market value.
The interest rate we apply reflects the loan amount and the asset you have pledged as security. Our rates start from as little as 1.5% per month.