Rolex, Breitling, Patek Philippe, Omega are just a few of the Swiss watches our clients use to secure loans against. Loans against luxury watches are quick, discreet, easy and come with added benefits such as:
- There are no credit checks.
- Funds can be released within 24hrs of accepting our offer.
- There are no monthly repayments.
- There is no impact on your credit history if you do not repay the loan.
Your dedicated account manager will be on hand to provide answers to any questions that you may have and will take the time to understand your requirements and provide the best solution tailored to you. So why not call us today or send in a loan enquiry.
Our valuers establish the current market value of your watch based on a number a of key factors:
- The make and model of the watch.
- The condition. Is there any marks or scratches to both the bracelet and glass? Is the watch keeping accurate time and does it require a service?
- Does the watch come with its original box and paperwork?
- We also look to see what confirmed sales there has been at auction and look to see what your watch is currently selling for secondhand.
Your dedicated account manager will be able to help you and assist you with any questions that you might have with regard to the paperwork and model number of your watch.
We have a number of solutions to get your luxury watch to us.
1) Royal Mail Special Delivery. Our next-day delivery pack is free and fully insured for you to send items directly to us.
2) Collection: Depending on its value, we can send a private courier, fully insured, to collect and deliver your watch directly to us.
3) Arrange to come-in: Simply contact us to arrange a time and day to come-in and meet us and hand-over your items in person.
4) For high-valued loans, we can arrange for one of our experts to come along to where the item is being stored and have it appraised on-site. Your dedicated account manager will be able to discuss the best solution with you.
While your watch is in our possession, it is held in a high-security vault. During this time your item is fully insured to its current market value.
The interest rate we apply reflects the loan amount and the asset that you have pledged as security. Our rates start from as little as 1.5% per month.